What is All That Gobbledygook Behind Our Name?
* Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker; Lic#480703, REALTOR, ABR,BPOR,CDPE,CNE,CNHS,DFWNHC,IMSD,GMA,LLS,MilRES,MRP,NAEA,RCC,SFR,VLB
Have you ever noticed all of the titles that John has behind his name? Titles like ABR, BPOR, CNE, LLS, etc... Today I just wanted to give you a quick overview of all the designations that we hold and how earning them has allowed us to develop our wide breadth of real estate knowledge:
* ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative - The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
* BPOR – Broker Price Opinion Resource - The current housing market presents many challenges to our real estate industry, few more important than valuation. Evaluating properties depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approach the valuation assignment from all pertinent perspectives. “BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process” is specifically designed to help residential real estate agents and brokers enhance their skills in creating BPOs, reducing risk, and applying alternative valuation techniques.
* CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert - A Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically on short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
* CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert - One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. This 2-day course offers professional negotiation and business building training. Acquired 7/10/14
Better results for your clients and yourself – Negotiation is a blend of using collaborative approaches to help identify and create value for all parties, and competitive approaches that help ensure you capture the value components you want. Understanding the dynamics of collaborative and competitive negotiating will most certainly help you achieve better results for your clients and yourself.
* CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist – Certified New Home Specialist: Real Estate’s Most Respected New Home Sales Training is guaranteed to increase your knowledge, confidence, professionalism and success working with Builders, Developers and New Home Buyers.
*CRS - Certified Residential Specialist - The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®.
* GMA – Certifed Global Elite Marketing Agent - The Global Marketing Real Estate certification is an exciting organization founded in 2007 and has now trained over 7,500 real estate agents worldwide and rapidly growing. The certification offers real estate agents the knowledge and experience in the global real estate market with the full understanding of legal, financing and economic aspects of this new trend in global/inter-state real estate business, “Local Expert, Globally Connected”.
We will make your property stand out from the competition as we are a truly “Global Agent” being able to bring solutions and buyers that most local agents cannot do. We have the ability to create our own army of agents and bring global exposure for a seller’s property. Our sellers are provided with a true global reach.
* IMSD – Internet Marketing Specialist Designation - A powerful real estate designation with hands-on training and implementation for real estate agents to generate more traffic, more leads, and close more deals.
*LUXE - Luxury Listing Specialist - You will learn proven techniques to not only break into the higher end market…but more importantly dominate it!
* MilRES – Military Residential Specialist - Because active military, veterans and their families often have uncommon real estate needs – due in part to transfers, deployments and specialized loans available to them – it’s important for agents who assist these clients to ensure each and every transaction is as comprehensive as possible.
The MilRES certification course provides insights into what it takes to buy, sell or rent a home for all people with military affiliations, including the more than 23 million American veterans. With such a large veteran population, it’s beneficial for agents across the U.S. – regardless of proximity to military bases – to earn the MilRES certification, available online only through RE/MAX University.
MilRES has developed relationships with the Department of Defense, Veteran’s Administration, key Congressional leaders and others who share our goal to help the “military” community without any additional cost to them. Working together, we hope to make a difference in the lives of our veterans, our active duty personnel and their families. (Sep 2014 acquisition)
* MRP – Military Relocation Professional - NAR's Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
* VLB – Texas Veterans Land Board Certified - John Hrisco is (VLB) Texas Veteran Land Board Certified: Did you know that as a Texas Veteran or Active Duty/Reservists you are eligible for several other loan programs and benefits, totally separate from your VA benefits. Thes include Land Loans, Home Loans, and Home Improvement Loans, plus some various other benefits.
* NAEA – National Association of Expert Advisors - NAEA wants to help streamline the consumer experience and ensure that home buyers and sellers look to Expert Advisors when buying or selling their largest investments.
*PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor - Enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values with NAR’s PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) certification.
* RCC – Residential Construction Certified - The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Residential Construction Training allows you to work more professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, designers,engineers and construction professionals.
* SFR – NAR Short Sales & Foreclosure Certified - The SFR® certification teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers.
* Certified Facilitator on the Law of Attraction
* Member of the National Association of Realtors, (NAR)
* Member of the Texas Association of Realtors, (TAR)
* Member of the MetroTex Association of Realtors (MetroTex)
* Member of the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors
* Member of the Real Estate Negotiation Institute
*Member of the Marketing Luxury Group
*Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Broker. This is one of our fundamental designations. Anybody can pass the real estate licensing exam, but a broker has taken it to the next level with an additional 90 hours of training and another state exam. I’ve been a broker for nealy 10 years.
- All of these titles and designations are our way of showing you how much we care about representing you to the best of our abilities no matter your situation. If you or someone you know wants to buy, sell, or invest in real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today. We look forward to hearing from you.